If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You should not bother to set up a CNAME record, just a A-Record to 126.96.36.199 and then make sure you publish your site to the domain in your Site Builder.
If you have all ready published your site to a subdomain and have completed the A Record configuration please:
1. Log in to your Site Builder
2. Click on the down arrow of Update My Site
3. Click on Publishing Settings
4. Click Manage Your Domains
5. Remove your subdomain (top)
6. Enter your new domain in the area labeled "Domain You All Ready Own"
7. Click Save
8. Click Republish Your Site
Please let us know if you are still experiencing troubles.