Feature Release Scheduled for 7am PDT on Sunday 30 August

• Announcement
  • Updated 10 years ago
Hi All

This is to inform you that Yola logins will be disabled for a feature release tomorrow morning at approximately 7am PDT (1pm GMT)

Your published sites will not be affected and we will do our best to have you back into the site builder to edit your sites as soon as possible.

Watch this forum for updates!

As always you can check the time in your timezone using the World Clock
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
  • looking forward to more exciting options for building Yola websites

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of Bobby Crain

Bobby Crain

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Just want to ad that whenever new upgrading of a site is done it takes time. And at least Yola tries to insure that if any bugs are in they get taken care of just as quick as they can. Everything takes time to do no matter what it may be. I would rather be a little slow and have it done right the first time instead of having to go over something two or three times. I don't like waiting when I have something that I want to get done, but from the sound of it we have something really good coming and I can wait for the crew to getting everything set right before launching and then have to shut us down to do a repair.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
And. . .We're back!

You can now log in and edit your sites as normal. Thanks for your patience while we worked out a few last minute hiccups.

I will do another post explaining the new features shortly.
Photo of lambofgod

lambofgod

• 875 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Yay yay go Yola for working so fast and efficient!
Photo of Bobby Crain

Bobby Crain

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Way to go.