Yola should create a menu option to have the page you're currently on in a different format. For example, if you're at the home page, the home tab should be bolder and bigger, maybe even a different color. Maybe yola can make this customizable to... what font (size & color) can be determined by the website creator.
yea, we need autosave too. You know how many times I've lost work because I didn't save before my computer messed up? lol
lol, I have so many good ideas. If I knew how to run their software I probably could. LOL!
although, there may be 'reasons' why all the good suggestions turn into thin air. I'm not positve YET about how yola's scripting language is used/operated.
pass lol, all I know is you come up with some CRACKING IDEAS, maybe u can help me on my question, just posted?
that'll be series two... languages such as php, coldfusion, GUI, Shell, etc.
after I get done with web design and browser / application languages. Then I plan on moving to general computer (hardware, software, etc.)
good for u, there is a market always will be...
As long as Bill Gates is rich then I can get rich too right? LOL :) After all, without him, computers wouldn't be the same!
why not... im sure u probably know more, a human encyclopaedia lol..
yea, I downloaded wikipedia into the 89% of my brain currently being unused and then I found the source for accessing this information. Water and Electricity... it makes 89% of the brain say, what was the other 11% thinking? LOL
clever clogs lol..ah well we will leave all these things to the people who know eh lol
Thanks for the feature request! Menu editing is possibly something we will look at in the future. The other option at this time if you don't like the menu you have; you can always create your own menu.
yep... I suggested that to William in another thread. I don't use them too much cause it's too much work, but just in case if William would like to try it. Do you know of any good menu customizing sites for William?
I would like to be able to insert self-made flash animations or quick-time movies. This web site is a source and demonstration site for my students and these features would be great ways to show students samples and to add tutorial funcitonality
If you have the movies or are able to put them onto your computer or drive (flash drive, etc.) you can upload them on two conditions...
- 15 MB or less per file with regular account (free yola) - which I doubt they are this small
- 100 MB or less per file with pro account