Trouble adding files to file manager

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
I have a problem with file manager. I have created folders to organize the documents but am unable to drag and drop them into the folders. I get a circle w/ a slash. Right click doesn't give me an option to move or copy or send. Can you help?
Photo of Tracey Cain

Tracey Cain

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Tracey,

Can you retry this and see if it is now working?
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Tracey,

If this problem is persisting, can you please reply with the file extensions you are trying to add? If it's a standard file extension and your site is published can you please reply with your site address so I can test your file manager for you?
Photo of Tracey Cain

Tracey Cain

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Still doesn't work. The files are mostly pdfs and jpegs. my site is: http://reamslibrary.yolasite.com.

Also - on some of the files, I cannot delete them. I cannot hover delete, it jumps around. Others can be deleted no problem.

Thanks for looking into this. It's hard to stay organized without folders.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Tracey,

May I ask the inevitable and despised question? What browser are you using and the version number?

This may give a clue to the jumping around and possibly the lack of function?

I had similar problems until I started using FF vers 9.0.1. Now the functionality has returned and I have been doing the same kinds of things with jpg's over the last few days. It has however been up and down and many times I have to go out and come back in.

I haven't tried it with pdf's