Find My May 2011Published Website www.melotimes.com

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
My name is Melba Castles and I have a problem with the new style and design of my published website www.melotimes.com which is the style and design I played with for a 2nd website MellieMae Twice But Nice. It clearly stated that I could change if I didn't like it but now it is the same style and design for www.melotimes.com and is unacceptable after spending three months building that website with much hard work and now I cannot find any trace of it. Please help me get back my original www.melotimes.com website. I am upgraded to Silver for five years which I paid $279.00 hard-earned dollars for selling my beautiful things and now the site is so awful with a skull and crossbows no one will buy from me. Please give me back my beautiful website. Contact me fast so my published site can have traffic. How did this happen?
Photo of Melba Castles

Melba Castles

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frantic

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Melba Castles

Melba Castles

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
You have eliminated three months of hard work where you only show August 9, 2011 as the beginning date. My account on Yola began May 2011 and I have used Yola Support extensively. Where are my records for www.melotimes.com? They all know me in Cape Town where I have had excellent help for three months building my site. I have printed records of all my pages which include picture widgets. This can't be happening to me since I turned eighty-five on Aug. 9th.
Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Hello Melba,

If you would like to change your style, please follow these steps:

1. Click on "Style" and then "Change Style"
2. Select the style you want
3. A preview will pop up, if you like it, you can click "Continue" to change it and if you don't like it you can go back and select another one.

I hope this helps.

Nathan
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Hello Melba Castles,

I understand you are frustrated and I am confident we will be able to resolve your problems.

From what I understand, you have changed the style on your website, www.melotimes.com to match that of your other site, MellieMae Twice But Nice. I can see that the MellieMae Twice But Nice site uses the "Clean Slate" template, and www.melotimes.com is using the "Decayed Red & Black" template.

Can you confirm whether you changed the template on www.melotimes.com from "Clean Slate" to "Decayed Red & Black"? If this is the case, you will just need to apply the "Clean Slate" template again.

Previous Premium Styles that you have used are always listed in Style > Change Style > My Styles. However, previous free styles are not listed in this way. Both styles you have used are free styles which is why they have not been saved in your history.

If you would like to change your style, please follow Nathan's steps above. The "Clean Slate" template is found under "Free Styles".

The second problem you mentioned is that you are only seeing August 9 2011 as a beginning date. Could you let me know where on your site you are seeing this (page and section), so that I may investigate further?