fit on 800 x 600 screen

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
how can make fit my web page on 800 x 600 screen?
style "tastelessly"
Photo of didierboissard

didierboissard

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Dré

Dré

• 201 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Hi didierboissard,

You need to increase the resolution of the monitor you're using. 800 x 600 is quite a low screen resolution and it might feel quite clumsy.

If you are using an Apple Mac, click this link to see instructions on how to change your screen resolution. If you are using a Windows operating system like Vista, click here.

Also note, that most users who visit your Yola website will be working on higher screen resolutions, so they won't see the site as you do. While it might "not fit" on your screen, it more than likely will appear fine on others.

Hope this helps.
Photo of didierboissard

didierboissard

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Dré, thank you.
but I mean for all the people that visit my page with this resolutiion
Photo of Dré

Dré

• 201 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
They would need to follow the same steps that were mentioned above.

I would imagine that if users visiting your site were using a 800 x 600 screen resolution, then your site would be one of many sites they visit that would seem to appear quite "large". This probably would have prompted them to change their resolutions already, to something more appropriate.
Photo of Diane

Diane

• 90 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hi-

As a note, we mostly design styles to fit a 1024 pixel wide display that is the wide majority of all internet users (with about 4-7% using lower or using an unknown size).

Source: http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/bro...

Cheers!
Diane