If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Can someone just give me a code they've used to create a flash slideshow, I looked at the Dynamic HTML tutorial but I am so confused, I need step by step instructions and a complete code if possible... Thanks
Sometimes dealing with HTML and flash files can be confusing if you're not used to it. This is why Yola has included certain widgets in our site builder that manage all the confusing stuff in the background.
Why don't you try using our Slide widget to add a slideshow to your site-
These are the steps for creating a slideshow with Slide:
1) Open the 'widgets' folder.
2) Drag and drop a Slide widget onto your page.
3) Click on the link in the dialogue box and you will be taken to www.slide.com .
4) Create your slideshow using the steps Slide provides.
5) When you are happy with it, all you will need to do is copy the HTML embed code and paste it into the dialogue box in Yola.
This should be a lot easier. Let me know if it works for you!