Fonts problem

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
Hello
I want to tell you that the font I am viewing is not the same with the font which the other people are viewing. The font I am using in my site builder is visible to me but the other people are viewing different font, Please Help out. Check out the attached images.

Site I am viewing

Site other are viewing

This problem was raised by the people in the Forum http://propakistani.pk/forums/viewtop...
Photo of Technolology Press

Technolology Press

• 80 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • Very Sad

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Andi North, Mangopear Media

Andi North, Mangopear Media

• 782 Posts
  • 111 Reply Likes
Hi Technology Press,

The issue is probably that they do not have that particular font installed on their computer, try using images instead of text for those.

The body font is also different but that is because they are using a Mac and it will be different there.

Hope this helps,

Andi
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Technology Press,
Andi is correct in saying in what he has said. The other reason your fonts are not displaying consistently is because you have text copy and pasted from Word into the blog posts.

When you copy and paste rich text directly from MS Word (or another word processor) onto your site, this brings along a whole lot of unwanted formatting that is not web friendly and can easily break your page. It can also cause your site to show up inconsistently in different browsers. The problem might not always show up immediately, but sometimes it happens after you save and navigate to a different page or log out and log in again. To avoid display and loading issues, the best alternative is first to paste your text into NotePad (in the accessories folder of your computer) and then paste it as plain text onto your Yola page. You can then use the Yola text editor to format your text as desired.

This would be the case with any browser-based text editor you might use, not just Yola. It is a universal website building problem. If you would like to fix this up, the very best thing to do would be to use the suggestion above about putting your text into a plain text editor such as Notepad before you put it into the Sitebuilder.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Emmy
Photo of Technolology Press

Technolology Press

• 80 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks