If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I am not very familiar with the Yola Code site. Maybe someone will jump in and assist you with this.
In the meanwhile here are some instructions on using Slide.com to create a slideshow:
1) Open the 'widgets' folder.
2) Drag and drop a Slide widget onto your page.
3) Click on the link in the dialogue box and you will be taken to [slide.com](http://www.slide.com).
4) Create your slideshow using the steps Slide provides.
5) When you are happy with it, copy the HTML embed code and paste it into the dialogue box in Yola.