Freekin awesome Flash Banner Maker (free 30 day trial)...

• Idea
  • Updated 9 years ago
For a cool free (for 30 days) flash banner maker check out the 4 flash features on my site that I created with the program.

On the (Mr. Honeypot) page scroll down to the bottom of the page well below the bear and you will find the links and or file for free trial download.

It's a way cool program that is so user friendly and very well put together plus being easy to use. I will say that it does have a watermark in the upper left hand corner which can easily be covered by going to the "background tab" and setting the border to 35 and any color you like. I have 10 days left in the trial and intend to purchase it at that time because it is something I would like to have for a long term program.

Aha please respect the fact that I pay for the contact me page form and not send me any messages. I will respond here. Thanks so much.

I searched high and low on the web to find this program and I do so hope it makes your site look awesome for free and by the way after you make and save your .SFW file it is yours forever and does not expire in the alloted 30 days. Just thought some of you were thinking that very question.

http://www.honeybearplayhomes.com

post some of your finished work here for others to see...

After you make a banner you then follow the directions below.

The first thing is to upload your .swf file. You can do this from the Site menu -> Manage Files.

Next, drop an HTML widget where you would like to see your Flash presentation, and paste the following HTML inside it (without the <!-- and --> lines - I just added those because GetSatisfaction tries to interpret the code):

<!--
<object width="200" height="400">
<param name="movie" value="resources/myswffile.swf">
<embed src="resources/myswffile.swf" width="200" height="400">
</embed>
</object>
-->

Then you just need to substitute "myswffile.swf" in the code above (in both places) with the name of the file you uploaded and you should see the Flash movie appear when you close the HTML widget editor. You'll need to play around with the width and height values in the text above to suit your movie's size.
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes

Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes, Champion

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
  • freekin happy

Posted 11 years ago

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
I was sent emails inquiring as to how I did this by many people so here it is again...
Photo of MIC

MIC

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
AHHHHH...

Thank you for taking the time to post everything... I have done exactly what you posted, but unfortunately I am still getting a white blank image. Any assistance is greatly appreciated..

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Sorry that you are getting a blank image...

Did you save your finished flash banner and save it in swf format?
Have you uploaded your swf file to your file manager?
Have you inserted the URL of the swf file properly into the code?
Did you cut and paste the code without the <!-- and --> into the HTML widget?
Have you inserted the code into a HTML widget?
Have you updated your site?

These are but a few that may be causing your problem. Without a more detailed description by you troubleshooting it is next to impossible. I wonder could you explain the steps you have taken so far? Is your problem when using the flash banner maker or when inserting it into your web site?

I await your reply...

Ed
Photo of MIC

MIC

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you Ed for responding so quick!! Wow!! Ok this is what I have after using the Aleo Flash program (Thank you also for that!!)

<!
*object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/..." width="800" height="200"*
*param name="movie" value="infinityconcepts.swf" /*
*param name="quality" value="high" /*
*embed src="infinityconcepts.swf"
quality="high"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
width="800"
height="200"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflash..." /*
*/object*
__>

I replaced th(< & >) with this * to get it to show up in this post!
not sure what I do with this... What I did originally is used your code above and just your code and changed the "myswffile" to "infinityconcepts" after uploading the saved published image from my hard drive.. I am sure I missed a crucial step..
I did not insert the URL into the code.. not sure where to place it?? Can provide step by step of what I did if this is unclear..

Thank you!!!

Michael

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Hi Mic

The code you are using I believe is your problem. Try this one as it has not failed me yet...

<!--
<object width="800" height="200">
<param name="movie" value="http://yoursitehere.synthasite.com/re...>
<embed src="http://yoursitehere.synthasite.com/re..." width="800" height="200">
</embed>
</object>
-->

I am sure that if you include your site name where it says "yoursitehere" that your flash will work. Providing the file name is right, you remove the <!-- & --> and the file is in your file manager.

Please post your URL so that we may see your work...

Happy site building.

Ed
Photo of a2z

a2z

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Absolutely top notch design you have there!
Great site.
Photo of MIC

MIC

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
WOW!!! Ed Thank you very much!! It works....

I have a great deal of work to do on the site and the flash, but here it is unfinished. I did not do anything with SEO because I dont want people to visit the site yet from outside sources. www.infinitydentalconsultants.com
Let me know your thoughts anyone and everyone!!!

Thank you again.. Quick question.. Is there another program that I can use that would allow me more flexibility for making the flash or even buying a flash template and incorporating it into this site... Please forgive me as I am very new to this site and website building.

SynthaSite is the best site I have come across in a very long time.. Thank you..

Thank you Ed for your help..

Michael

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Mic

As the trial version is quite limited in what you can do. The paid version comes with added bells and whistles as well as the inclusion of adding a great flash image slideshow alone or beneath your text.

Great start my friend your site is really coming along nicely. When I can devote 30 minutes later this evening I will look it over in greater detail and offer you my thoughts...

I am as always glad to be of help and I as well agree that Synthasite is the best... ;)
Happy site building
Ed

I couldn't resist

lol
Photo of sjkrashid

sjkrashid

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i had flash banner maker full version if you want, reply me.
sjkrashid@gmail.com
Photo of Live Banner Maker

Live Banner Maker

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I got this free banner maker (www.LiveBannerMaker.com) . Do not need registration and no branding for create banner ads.

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
While it looks like a great program and I always love free stuff this forum is not for businesses to post spam... Your GS name of "Live Banner Maker" says it all.

By the way the link to the Flash Banner Maker I used is http://www.aleosoft.com/flash-intro-b...