Get Satisfaction webcast: Yola fans don't want to miss this!

• Announcement
  • Updated 10 years ago
Ok, so I need to confess something. I have been shamelessly bragging about what a great online community Yola has here in Get Satisfaction. Talking about champs, super heros, customers helping other customers, and all you good people who help make this the coolest spot on the web.

This discussion was caught on tape and will be broadcast at Get Satisfaction's next webcast! Join us as Amy and I discuss community management and our experience in Yola's Customer Support Community!

Link: http://www.getsatisfaction.tv/

Additional info: http://blog.getsatisfaction.com/

You can watch the broadcast at 10am PST (5pm GMT) on 6 May or anytime after by going to the link.

Hope to see you all there.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
  • proud of the Yola community!

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Amy Muller

Amy Muller

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi All!

I'm so glad that you guys enjoyed the webcast. Monique was a pleasure to interview. She is so knowledgeable and articulate about the Yola community and is such a stellar example of an ideal community manager. And you guys all seriously rock! Yola is one of my favorite case studies for a Get Satisfaction success story (as you can probably tell since I mention you guys in nearly every webcast. :)

Yeah, unfortunately some really good stuff had to be cut in the interest of time -- the original interview was an hour long! She described her rockstar support team and each of the champions and what their special contributions are to the Yola community and told some specific stories about some of the interactions here in the Yola community.

Happy news, though -- I will be posting the full written transcript of our interview at some point. Hopefully next week. I'm sure Monique will share the link with you all once it's up. I'll also tweet about it from my @AmyGSFN Twitter account.

Thanks to you all for being so inspiring!
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Thank you very much! Get Satisfaction has made this all so easy for us. Thanks for providing such a wonderful service. If anyone comes here with the right attitude and a genuine desire to help, success is almost inevitable.

I will post the link when the full transcript is available and you can all read at your leisure!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Awesome, can't wait to read it! =)
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
I was just on the GS forum and saw Amy's picture which then reminded me of this webcast. Has a transcript been made yet or posted?
Photo of Amy Muller

Amy Muller

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ugg. No, it hasn't but thank you for reminding me!! Need to get that up next week. We'll blog about it when it's up.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Sorry Amy to create another item on your "to-do" list! =(
Photo of Amy Muller

Amy Muller

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No worries, littleus. I'm just frustrated with myself for forgetting. It was already on my mental to-do list but I should've put it on a physical to-do list as the mental one is completely unreliable. :)