Google Adsense???

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
where can i put my google ad sense codes on my site and how can i also put the amazon affiliate codes in. these are my monitization tools and i need to get them on my page
Photo of ajmakemoneyallday

ajmakemoneyallday

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello,
Yes, you can place ads on your site and there are a number of ways to do this.

1. We have a Google AdSense Widget to make adding this effective advertising tool easy for you. Simply click the "Ecommerce" bar on the Sidebar on the right and drag and drop the Google AdSense widget onto your page. Click on the link in the dialog box to sign up for an AdSense account and get ads for your site by copying and pasting the advertising code Google provides, once your site has been approved for their program.

2. You may place any other form of advertising on your site as long as you can source the HTML embed code, this is most likely how you would add the Amazon code. Integrate this with your Yola page by dragging an HTML Widget onto your page and pasting the HTML embed code into the HTML editor. Click "Save" and you will see the code render on your site.

It's important to note that you are responsible for getting your site approved by your chosen Ad network. We can assist you with instructions on how to build your site, but each Ad Program has their own set of requirements and it will be up to you to ensure that your site meets those requirements.

I hope this information is helpful!

Kind Regards,
Emmy