Google adsense problem?

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
  • Answered
For some reason my google adsense ads are not showing up on my page the google search did but the ad isn't. Can some tell me what it could be?
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Donald

Donald

• 2991 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
When did you use the ad codes for the first time? It takes 10 to 15 minutes for ads (except search) to appear on your site. Also, if your google account is disabled or suspended the ads won't show up but the search will. Also, sometimes the ads will have discrepencies in the code and the only fix is to modify your settings when you create the ad.
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have been waiting for a month to come up. How do I know if my google adsense is disabled or suspended.
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Heartbeat,

These are the suggestions we give when people say their ads aren't showing:
1. When did you add the Google Ads? They can take a short while to be initialized by Google. Wait a few minutes and then click the "Refresh Page" button. This should cause the ads to display.
2. Did you copy the complete code that Google Ads provided you with? Try copying and pasting it again (delete the original code first) and then republish your site by clicking on the "Update my Site" button.

There are also useful tips on Google Adsense's site: https://www.google.com/adsense/suppor...

If that doesn't help, can you post your URL so that we can take a look?
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I did try copying a paste the add, and I have redone it over and over and I have tried that and it isn't working. I have asked everyone and I still can't figure out how to fix it. But I tried what you are talking about and that isn't working. I will try that and wait 48 hours and it still want show. I don't know what is going on.
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi heartbeat,

Can you tell us your URL. Then we can check it out.
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
Hi again heartbeat, you have to realise that this is not a Yola issue, its nothing to do with the editor its to do with your google account. I would guess your adsense account is not set up correctly.

I would reccommend -

1. sign into your adsense account and look for error messages or warnings
(if its all ok)>
2. try and re apply the advert code - maybe you missed a bit the first time

Notes:
* You can only have 3 google ad's on 1 page.
* If you add the code through a text widget you may not see the advert in the site editor but you will see it from the published site.
* Adverts take about 10 minutes after applying the code to work.

If this does not work maybe try to conatct google or ask the question in a google forum.

I hope you get it sorted out - Lee.
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have tried placeing the code in several times. I have tried remaking the ad over and over thinking I did something wrong. And I don't see Any error messages, or warnings, when I log in my account. I have my google search in my site, and one ad, that is it. I have waited a week a time and nothing. I have done everything the directions say about waiting. It isn't that. I have contact google and they haven't contacted me back. My account is active. I have got a message saying it is active.

I have went through my account looking for error message or warnings, where is that at exactly and I will check for it again.
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My url is http://amandasavon.synthasite.com

I forgot google told me to check my host files and remove certian ones and I did that, they tried to say that something was blocking it, so I sat here all night trying to find something and I couldn't find anything. I didn't use any software to block anything but pop up blockers and I turned it off and remake the code and that didn't work.
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Heartbeat,
I do see that there are some Google Ads displaying on your home page

Is this what you were hoping to see?

Emmy
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I don't see them, Give me a min and maybe I might can see them in A min. that is what I was hoping to see. How can you see it and I can't? Goodness. I am lost.
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I did just go to site Site Authentication, and I put my info in that. I don't know if that help or not.
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Are you able to see the ads on your home page now?
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I still don't know why you see it, that is if your really see it and why I can't see it or anyone else can't see it.
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I forgot to ask does it have to be in a blog or can it be in my site?
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
i see a advert look
>
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Heartbeat,

I'm sorry, I don't know if we are looking at the same thing. I have gone to your home page at amandasavon.synthasite.com and see at the bottom of the page that there are three Google ads, I will outline them in red. Is that your home page, what do you see at the bottom of the page?

Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I see what you are showing, but I can't see it. I have went to two other computers and they are still not showing, and I have other people get on my site and they can't see it. How come. I don't know what it is.

WHY CAN YOU SEE IT AND I CAN'T?
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Can you please try clearing your browser's cache, here is more information: Clearing your browser's cache. Also, what browser are you using?
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Could it be my javascript on my site, my Java is on on my computer? Another said that a freewebs don't work on freewebs. Is that true, but that shouldn't be true if you see it and I don't. I really don't think is true. I am getting lost really bad.
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Check to make sure that you have javascript enabled. This link has more information on how to check: Enable Javascript.
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
HEAVEN ON EARTH, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS, THIS IS NUTS. Guess what. I started reading on another page, and someone else is having the same problem as me. Well I get on my proxy and I can see the add. That is like WOW here I am. I haven't figured out why. I know you guys want lieing to me but this is a mess. Not you, but what in the world. I haven't said this because I have been so frustrated I haven't had time to say this but thank you for the help, and talking to me and helping me figure out what is going on, I really love yola. And I tell you this has been a long road to get this together, but it takes time, and lots of reading and different things.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONES HELP.
I read this on this site. You can go to it to. I am going to try to figure out something else and see if it works and if it does I will let you know so maybe you can help someone else.
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I forgot to give you the websites that I have read some of these issues on.
http://www.askdavetaylor.com/enable_g...
If I can find anything else I will let you know so you can help someone else. Thank you so much everyone.
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Cool Hartbeat, I am glad you were able to work it out! That's awesome that you love Yola... we do too!

Emmy
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you so much for your help and sorry I was upset but I am glad that is working now. I am happy now. Thanks so much for the help.