If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Can you tell me who your domain name registrar is? Have you logged in to your domain name management page and configured your DNS settings?
Just in case, here are the instructions:
* Login to your chosen Domain Registrar (Ex. GoDaddy, Register.com,
* Go to the DNS Management page
* Setup an A Record
* The IP address of your record must point to: "184.108.40.206"
* Setup a CNAME
* Set your CNAME alias to: "hosting.synthasite.net". E.g. www.mydomain.com = hosting.synthasite.net
This will only work if you are not assigning to the base of your
domain. I.e. domain.com will not work but www.domain.com will.
* *Note* that it can take up to 48 hours (although usually less) for
these changes to take effect. Please contact your domain registrar
should you require any support relating to this.
Please get back to me if you are still having trouble.