If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
my url is www.raro.oc.uk..recently my site is going very slow and when i publish it publishes but crashes the site builder so i have torefresh...i have a chat forum i have put on can this be the reason. also i have read that it may be "bad code"? i am an amatuer only so please be gentle!
It could be a few things going on that is causing your page to be slow. Unfortunately, the link you have provided does not appear to work. I am not able to see what's going on.
However, here are some possibilities/suggestions that you can try:
1. Logout of Yola, restart your browser and login again.
2. Try using Yola in a different browser (eg. Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
3. Check to see if you are having problems with your network or internet service provider.
4. Clear your browser's cache. This link has more information: Clear cache.
5. Check your privacy settings. You must accept cookies from Yola. Please click on this link to find instructions for accepting cookies with your browser: Accept cookies.
7. Try loading the site on a different computer or network if possible.
If none of these suggestions solves your problem, please could you let me know what browser you are using (eg. Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3 etc).