If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You will need to manually create your own navigation links if you wish to add them to the side.
I would use the Column Divider Widget and add your text links to the left-hand column.
Here's how to add links to your page:
1. Drag and drop a Text Widget onto your page.
2. In the Text Widget type the words that you want people to click on (this is your link text).
3. Highlight the link text and then click on the link button (it's the 10th button from the left in the text editing tool bar, and looks like the link in a chain).
4. A link editor dialog box will open up and you will be given 4 options. You can link to an email address, an external URL, a page on your own site or a file in your file manager.
5. Click on, and edit, the option appropriate for you.
You will then have a link on your page. To check that your link is working preview your page and then click on the link.
This is a brief explanation of how to add links, we have written a tutorial that shows the process in more detail. Here is the link: Creating Links. For a step by step video on how to Add text links please see: Adding text links.
If you need any further assistance, please let me know.