Website not showing in Vietnam, but displaying everywhere else.

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
HELP PLEASE! Can anyone access my Yola website. http://hanoidragons.com/ . Honestly, I'm not trying to get visit numbers up or promote my website or anything like that. It's just that I have been unable to get on my Yola website for weeks and neither can anyone I know. I can't even access it from the Yola Dashboard. The Yola support team said they can but I have had at least 6 emails saying they can't. You're feedback is appreciated.
Photo of Hanoi Dragons

Hanoi Dragons

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi HD,

I wonder if you are talking about access in Vietnam?
There seems to be a bit of a Great Firewall happening there. This was reported by another user maybe a couple of weeks ago?

I am able to see it in Thailand.
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
I see it fine here in the USA also
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Looks good for me in the US as well. Where are you located and have you touched base with your ISP about this?

Photo of Hanoi Dragons

Hanoi Dragons

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks all.

I'm in Ha Noi, Vietnam. I can only access my website with Ultrasurf! Not sure what to do about this.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
As Laura suggested try and see if you can discuss the problem with your ISP.
It may be a VN government blockade of the server(s) that Yola uses. For what reason I doubt that anyone can really find out. You are probably familiar with the autonomy of govt departments and authorities there.

Discuss the issue with local Vietnam people who are into the internet and websites, I'm sure they will have very helpful information. There is undoubtedly a street in Ha Noi with this information :)