• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi eggrol, I've answered this question for you in two of your other threads: http://getsatisfaction.com/SynthaSite... and
http://getsatisfaction.com/SynthaSite...

If you are still having trouble adding games to your site please email me in support. support@synthasite.com and I will do my best to help you.
Photo of sammypoo

sammypoo

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
i cant get games on my web site its called www.myhappysite.synthasite.com
Photo of Kershnee

Kershnee

• 2087 Posts
  • 152 Reply Likes
Hi Sammypoo,

Can you please tell me what problems you are experiencing when trying to add games to your site? Do you get any error messages?

I've included below the steps for adding games:

1. Drag and drop a Widgetbox Gallery widget onto your page
2. A dialogue box will open, click on the 'Games' category or search for 'games' if you would like to see more options
3. Choose the game you would like to use on your site
4. Edit your settings to customise the widget
5. Click on the green 'Get Widget' button and it will be saved and added to your page
6. Save and preview your page to view the widget!

This is an alternative way to add a game with one of the great widget galleries we have integrated (Google Gadgets, Widgetbox, Spring Widget etc.)
1. In the widgets folder on the right hand side of the screen, drag and drop the icon for one of these widget galleries onto your page
2. A dialogue box will open, click on the link on the bottom-right of the screen and you will be take to the widget gallery
3. Browse for the game you want and when you are done, click an option that will allow you to copy the HTML code for the widget. This will be something like "get widget," "copy code" or "embed," depending on which service you are using.
4. Copy the code and paste it into the dialog box in SynthaSite

We await your reply.

Kershnee
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes

Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes, Champion

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
kershnee

call me a dork I had 3 window open with problems and for some reason got this one mixed up with another... woops my bad