If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Can you tell me how you are adding the text and images? Just to confirm, here are the steps you should follow:
To add images to your page you can either:
1. Drag and drop an image widget
2. The file manager dialogue box will pop up
3. Upload a picture from your computer
4. Press ok and an image will be added to your page!
1. Drag and drop a text widget onto your page
2. Click "insert image" on the text editing toolbar (the icon that looks like a green tree in a picture frame, roughly in the middle of the toolbar)
3. The file manager will open up and allow you to browse for a select an image
Using the text widget allows you to insert a number of image in the same text box.
I am also a mac user and this works on my side. I am very concerned to hear that it is not working for you. If the above guidelines do not help, please email one of the images you are trying to add as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look into this and help you to get it working!