HELP!!!!

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
Good morning, afternoon and good evening... How do i get rid of the "navagation" on every other page besided home page?
Photo of SGTG

SGTG

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • annnnnnnnoyed

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi SGTG

Sorry you are annoyed. I hope I can help.

You can remove any of your pages from the navigation by clicking on the Edit Menu button and dragging the pages "out of the menu"

I hope this helps. If it doesn't work for you or if you had something different in mind, please let us know.
Photo of SGTG

SGTG

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you for your quick responce...however.... grrrrr..... I have tried that already but when i remove it from one page it removes it from ALL pages. Hence the ANNOOOOOOOYYYYEEEEDDDD part.
Any other suggestion?
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
This is how it is meant to work. I am sorry I misunderstood you - I thought this was what you were trying to do. If you remove a page from the menu this affects all your pages. The only way to control what pages appear in the menu on different pages of your site is to remove the default menu altogether (by removing them all from the menu) and creating your own navigation by putting links in the body region of your page. This tutorial has more details: http://www.synthasite.com/tutorials/c...
Photo of Justin

Justin

• 117 Posts
  • 18 Reply Likes
Has anyone got a tutorial on how to do this in yola not synthasite (link doesnt work)
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Justin

This is a pretty old thread. You can now find the tutorial here: Creating Subpages. Hope this helps. Let us know if you need more assistance with this.
Photo of SGTG

SGTG

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
How do you expand the "text" box or is it limited?
I have a paid account.... It wont allow me to extend...
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi SGTG,

The text box should expand automatically to accommodate the writing or images that you are adding to it.

After dropping a text widget onto your page, you can make it bigger in two ways:

1. Keep pressing Enter so that the text widget expands downwards.
2. Click on Properties on the right hand side and edit the margins so that the text widget is enlarged.

Please let us know if this does not solve your problem.