HELP,CANT LOG IN!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Hi, my name is Ramon Luna. Ive been trying to log into my yola account to upload new material but, it keeps prompting invalid username or password over and over. I know both username and password are correct. So, I then tried " forgot password" but I still havent recieved a responce back by email. How can this problem be solved so that I can log in?
email: artistikdezire@gmail.com
Photo of ramon luna

ramon luna

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Ramon,

It may be that you are using a different email address to that initially setup with your account?

Please send an email to support@yola.com and they will assist you working this out plus it gives you some privacy with details etc. rather than open on a public forum.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Ramon

Gop is right. If you have problems with logging into your Yola account, we will need you to write us an e-mail. If you haven't done so, could you please use our Support Contact Form?

What is also possible is that our e-mail for you to reset your password went into the Spam or Junkmail folders of your e-mail programme. Can you please check these folders first and see if you can find our e-mail there to follow the steps for resetting your password?