Help me

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
my site will not allow me to access it @ sign in - it reads Unfortunately ! something something. Please help I am so ready to get this page hopin'
Photo of Rayzor

Rayzor

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • thankful

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Rayzor,

I'm sorry you are having this problem. Are you possibly trying to access your site from a bookmark? If so, can you go to the home page of yola.com and try signing in from there.

If that doesn't work, can you tell me exactly what the error message says.

Thanks!
Emmy
Photo of Rayzor

Rayzor

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Unfortunately, there is a problem opening your page.
This error has been logged. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
normally the 'unfortunatly etc. etc.' means you have lost your internet connection. Try and clear your browsers history.
Photo of Kershnee

Kershnee

• 2087 Posts
  • 152 Reply Likes
Hi Rayzor,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Can you please email support@yola.com and we can take it from there.

I am sure we can get your issue sorted out really soon.
Photo of celestialproductionsinc

celestialproductionsinc

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
i am logged in through google. not a bookmark. i am definitely connected to the internet. is yola down
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi there, We were down briefly about 4 hours ago for a website update, but all is well again. Are you still having trouble logging into your account?
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello celestialproductionsinc

Yola was temporarily down for a small upgrade but everything has been restored. Can you please try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser. Then try relogging back into your site. Here's a link with information on how to clear your cookies and cache: http://www.google.com/support/account....

Please let us know if you still have trouble accessing your account.