HELP ME - IMPORTANT -*-My website is missing from my login-*- HELP ME - IMPORTANT

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
i currently have a website which i have made with synthasite, the website is as follows: www.mosaicmemories.synthasite.com but when i logged into my account today it told me that i currently had no sites, the site is still on the web but i am unable to edit it anymore and add new designs and update information. i want to get my site back for editing as it is a business that i have. how can this be done?
Photo of Mosaic Memories

Mosaic Memories

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • very unhappy and my website is missing NEED HELP NOW !!!!!!!!

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
probably not a big help but while the experts answer, are you sure you used the correct email to log into your account? i'm sure you did, just a thought - good luck.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Mosaic Memories,

We can definitely help you, but I'm sure you don't us to post your login email address in a public place! Can you send us an email (support@synthasite.com) and we'll help you from there.
Photo of Anne

Anne

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Well that's a great help, they have lost my websites too even though they are on the net, and I can't access them at all even though I can get into my account, and no one is responding except with a bunch of stupid answers that I do not even need the answers for, and my websites are still MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Anne,

Can you please review this thread and let us know if it addresses and resolves your problem accessing your websites? If not, can you please reply with one of your website links so we can investigate further?