HELP ME PLEASE

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
I can not find my site on internet ,I have done everything you guys told me to do ,can you please help me This is third request , You say it may take months ,that I am not happy with, I need it now I have paid for it and I want to see it when i pull it up
please help
Photo of Janet

Janet

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Janet,
First, can you tell us your domain name so that we can take a look at if the site is indeed indexed yet at all.

We do understand that it can be a bit of a frustrating process with getting your site indexed, however every new website will go through the same things, the difference will lie in how long the process takes. Your site will be indexed quicker if you perform some search engine optimization on it. It is the quality of your site, how often you update it, how useful it is for visitors, and how many other sites link to you that influence how the search engines index and rank your pages.

It's not a short process and unfortunately this is something that is out of Yola's hands. We try to provide people with as much information as we can on how the search engines work and how to get your site into them and be successful, however the work lies on the part of the webmaster.

Yola has developed a short series of SEO Tutorials which will take you through the process of building, maintaining and promoting your website with search engine optimization in mind, here is a link: SEO Tutorials.

I hope this information is helpful!

Emmy