If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
There are two ways to add components to your website. Depending on whether you want to add code, or if it's a file you need to add, you can use the HTML Widget or the File Widget. I have provided steps for how to do both:
If you are adding code, here's how to do it:
1. Drag and drop an HTML Widget from the sidebar on the right onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
2. An HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use right-click > paste or Ctrl-V to paste).
3. When you are done, click "Save" and you will see the way that the HTML displays on your page
If you are uploading a file, here's how to use the File Widget:
1. Drag and drop a File Widget onto your page from the Sidebar on the right (the icon for this looks like a computer disk).
2. A dialog box will open and you can choose to upload a file or browse file manager. Please select which option you would like to use to upload your file.
3. When you click "OK" a link to your file will automatically be created. To test that it is working, save and preview your page.