Help with adsense-analytics ASAP

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
I want to add the AdSense-Analytics code to my yola sites, however i have no idea where to or how to do this. I understand the AdSense-Analytics code is still in beta testing. instead of having the "integrate" invite on my adsense i have a "go to your analytics" invite instead, however my adsense and analytics dont seem to be linked. I will need this feature in order to track earnings etc. as far as i know subdomains will need additional coding. please advise soonest.
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
  • depressed

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Rynaldo,

I am not very familiar with tracking AdSense clicks with Analytics, but I have found this site that explains it: Track Google AdSense. It looks like there is a piece of code that gets appended to your Google Analytics code once that is added. You will have to set up tracking and goals in your Analytics account. I would spend some time going through Google Analytics learning center: Google Help Centers. You will find lots of helpful information here.

Here are some links to our tutorials on adding Google Analytics and Google AdSense:

Adding Google Analytics

Adding Google AdSense.

Hope this helps!

Emmy
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
K i have tried the links you included here and i dont seem to really understand. I understand that i am using subdomains for my sites and i'm sure Yola has options when it comes to tracking adsense revenue through my analytics. Please see if there are ways and tips of how to integrate my adsense revenue into my analytics using my Yola subdomains. Really appreciate that.
Photo of Dré

Dré

• 201 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Rynaldo,

I'm not sure if this is going to be of any help but, adding to the great information that Emmy has already provided, there is a really useful page in Google's Help Articles that provides links to all the AdSense and Analytics integration queries. Here it is -

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=15007

Not sure if this one specifically might be helpful-
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=98146

Searching this knowledge base is probably going to help tremendously.
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
HI there and thank you for the response. I am mainly refering to YOLA and my xxxxxxx.yolasite.com subdomain. The information i have from you guys didnt really help me or i just dont really understand. I want to integrate my adsense to my analytics and be able to view my earnings reports and web page data like visitors, clisk etc all in analytics. I seem to have problems with integration and i am not sure how to set this up or what codes i need or how to implement these codes or whatever into my ad codes or where ever. Like i said, i am not talking about the subdomains i have in my yolasite, but my yolasite itself as a subdomain. Please assist. Thank You
Photo of Dré

Dré

• 201 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Hi,

Could you give me a link to integration that you are referring to?

Also, you say there are some links we provided with information that you think you might not understand. Could you tell us which ones specifically you're having trouble with, so we can try and assist.
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
for example, my one yola website : http://usedjohndeeretractorsandparts.... - note the .yolasite.com part - this site is a subdomain. i have a analytics and adsense account and i want to integrate the two so i can view my adsense ctr, cpc and visitors as well as all other data on my analytics. please assist as to whether i need to add scripts, where i add it to and how i add it. If i need that, also where can i find it. please help !
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
I would recommend that you take a look at the Adsense and Analytics support pages for more information. The link that Dre was referring to was a link on either of those two websites so that we can try and help you further.