HELP WITH VERFIYING SITE ON GOOGLE

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Someone please help me, I have been trying to verify my website for over four hours with no luck. I have re read the tutorial serveral times and am confident that I have followed correctly. Please help as this is incredibly frustrating and driving me insane!
Photo of hacollins1

hacollins1

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello hacollins,

Happy to help you along with this.

Can you tell me where you think the problem hits?
Photo of hacollins1

hacollins1

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have no idea, I have followed the tutorial and am confident I have done everything correctly but it keeps coming back with the same message that the mega tag can not be found and verified. It is definitely in the correct place and I have copy and pasted from between the quotation marks as suggested on the tutorial. I have refreshed each time and published so I'm not really sure where it's going wrong!
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Thank you hacollins,

Unfortunately I can't offer help on this as obviously I don't have access to your account and it seems as if there may be a need to access your site.

Can I leave this for the Yola people as they do have access to your site and hopefully can find the problem?
Photo of hacollins1

hacollins1

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for your help anyway :)
Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hello Hacollins,

Can you please check that you are verifying the exact domain http://www.homehandmadehome.co.uk/ and that your meta tag is rGkhISXTku6yNuTz7HM74QmKKmsgUxhz42PGhF9TQog

If you have confirmed this and it still isn't working can you please email us at support@yola.com and I can assist you further with your account.
Photo of hacollins1

hacollins1

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for your reply, tried again today and has finally worked! Not sure if it was just playing up yesterday.