Site published, can't find it online

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • (Edited)
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: My site is published but I can't find it online (SEO)

does anyone know what ngnix is and how i get rid of it. when i try to open my website i get welcome to ngnix and a blank page. my website is www.thehappypiper.yolasite.com
peter.
Photo of The Happy Piper

The Happy Piper

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Frank

Frank

• 111 Posts
  • 31 Reply Likes
Hello Mr happy Piper, I just went to your site and had no problems. No re-direct or anything.. maybe it's your browser getting redirected. Or if you mean that when you open to edit
here on Yola, that's another matter. Could be some HTML or something.
Photo of Frank

Frank

• 111 Posts
  • 31 Reply Likes
Here are some search result I found different spelling

Showing results for nginx
Search instead for ngnix
Search Results
nginx news
nginx.net/
A HTTP and mail proxy server licensed under a 2-clause BSD-like license. By Igor Sysoev. [Unix, Mac OS X]
nginx
wiki.nginx.org/
2 Feb 2012 – Nginx is a free, open-source, high-performance HTTP server and reverse proxy, as well as an IMAP/POP3 proxy server. Igor Sysoev started ...
Configuration - Modules - Install - Community
about - nginx
nginx.org/en/
nginx [engine x] is an HTTP and reverse proxy server, as well as a mail proxy server, written by Igor Sysoev. For a long time, it has been running on many heavily ...
nginx - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nginx
nginx (pronounced “engine-x”) is an open source Web server and a reverse proxy server for HTTP, SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols, with a strong focus on high ...
Overview - Usage - Basic HTTP features - Mail proxy features
NGINX, Inc.
nginx.com/
NGINXTM is a high performance edge web server with the lowest memory footprint and the key features to build modern and efficient web infrastructure.