Hmmm...

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
Can someone give me some feedback? I ust redesigned my website, and it's not close to being completed, but just design wise, do you think it's a good look?

momnovation.yolasite.com
Photo of MomnovationTM

MomnovationTM

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • happy

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Yola_User_A

Yola_User_A

• 276 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I dig the white background and colorful text look. : )
I would definitely add some pictures of Moms/Women, or at least one woman somewhere on that front page.
You could go to edit menu in the sitebuilder and remove the links out of the menu and manually add them to your page yourself, then they could be colorful too...
That will make your Welcome to Momnovation and search elements appear a bit higher too I believe.

I like it.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hi Momnovation!

Wow.. what a totally different look from before! I really like your Banner - it's very slick looking. :)

I can see you're trying to go for a minimalist look. While I love that concept - I wonder if it's too minimal? Perhaps you could add an image that would help to capture what your site is about?

I have one further suggestion - please look at my screenshot:

I think that will help to make it look neater and easier to read as well.

I know your website is still in progress. I look forward to seeing more of your creativity! :)
Photo of Rob.B

Rob.B

• 281 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I like uncluttered, gimick free sites, your new design is a fine example of how to achive that "I need to bookmark this site" feeling without bells and whistles.

Love it.

Rob.