If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
1. Click on the "Site Manager" tab.
2. Next to each page, you will see a button marked "Rename". Click on it and type in the new page name.
You will also want to edit your navigation and hover text so that the new page name is reflected in your navigation. To do this:
1. Click the "Edit Navigation" button on the top toolbar.
2. A dialog box will open up with a list of all your pages. Click on the blue link that says "settings".
3. You will see two boxes that say "Navigation Text" and "Hover Text".
4. Navigation Text is the name that appears in the navigation menu of your site.
5. Hover Text is the text that pops up when someone moves their mouse pointer to one of the tabs in your navigation menu. Type in your desired text in those two boxes.
6. Click "OK" and your navigation will be updated with the changes you made.
Please let me know if you have any trouble with this.