Sheets wider than your site page size will scroll
horizontally so to prevent this you need to keep the overall width of your sheet within limits. This is best seen by trial and error.
- Highlight the area of your Excel sheet you wish to publish.
- Going to the Excel File tab, use the Save As function of Excel to save the sheet as a Single File Web Page, into an appropriate location with a defined name. All formatting of your original Excel sheet will be retained and displayed in the copied file and on your site as it appears in the native Excel application.
- You have an option in the Excel Save As function to open the file in a browser on saving. This is an easy way to picture your sheet when saved as it will approximate the sheet display on your site.
- Right click your mouse, on the browser displayed file and then Select All ➟ Copy. The file HTML is now saved on your clipboard.
- In your selected website page, drag down an HTML widget to the location you wish to display your Excel page. When established, right click your mouse and select Paste (or Ctrl-V) ➟ Save
The Excel page will now display within your site page.