If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I made a website two languages such as Korean and English to use the Great Synthasite. At last I found big trouble. Korean can't read because encoding problem. Can you teach me how can I add EUC-KR encoding in my webpage. Thank you ~~
At the moment we only have an English version of our website and site builder. However, with regard to the creation of your own website, SynthaSite supports UNICODE. This means that you can create a site in an language, as long as you have the necessary keyboard and browser settings.
The only area where you cannot enter special characters is when you name your page. This is because your page name is also the filename for this page, and special characters in this filename are not supported. You can work around this by editing the menu so that the menu links are in the correct language. This is what you need to do:
1) Click on the "Edit Menu" button below the page tab.
2) A dialog box will open up with the list of all your pages. Click on the "settings" link next to the name of each page.
3) In the two boxes type in your desired menu and hover text.
4) Click "Ok"
Your menu will be updated accordingly.
Copy the HTML code provided and then, back on your SynthaSite:
1) Drag-and-drop an HTML widget from the sidebar on the right onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
2) An HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste). Please make sure that the code pasted is identical to the code provided.
3) When you are done, click "OK" and you will have a translate button on your page. To test it, preview your page and then click on the translate button.