If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I have bought a website address, but I unfortunately miss spelled it by accident. I would really like to correct it can you help. I have checked for the address I intended to use and it currently is still available. I have not yet published my site.
Is your site published to a .yolasite.com address? If so, you can change it by following these steps:
1. In the Sitebuilder, click on the drop down arrow next to the green "Publish to the web" button.
2. Click on "Publishing Settings".
3. A dialog box will open up. Click on "Edit your Subdomain".
4. Type in your new domain name. if the domain is available, click "OK"
5. A dialog box will open asking you to confirm the change by typing in the word "change".
Your site will then be published to your new subdomain.
If you've just purchased a domain name from us, please send your request to email@example.com so that we can assist you further.