How can I get found and increase my site traffic?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have a site which gets about 10 views a day - maximum. I need to get found. It's a free site, I'm not sure how you can submit your site to Search Engines like Google unless you have Yola Bronze, Silver, or Gold. Any tips?
Photo of JS Brandt

JS Brandt

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
  • indifferent

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Stefan

Stefan

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello JS Brandt

There are a couple of things you can do for SEO with a free website, e.g. submitting your site to Google Webmaster, adding Social Media buttons and posting about your site on Facebook and Twitter. Google Analytics is also available for free Yola accounts.

Yola Silver allows you to publish a Facebook and Mobile version of your Yola website, which can help increase your site traffic. You will be able to use more advanced SEO options, such as Site Tracking Code.

If you want a huge boost in terms of SEO for your Yola website, your best bet is our Premium package Yola Gold which especially addresses the needs of SEO. Yola Gold includes our Traffic Builder tool which was made to help attracting visitors to your website.

Also, Yola Gold allows you to submit your business details to online directories, using Local Boost.

Please refer to our tutorial for detailed information on Yola Gold.