How can I move my all images to different different folders without moving option?

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
  • Answered
HI EVERY ONE
How are you all and the synthasite Employees I hope every thing gone fine.

Long time ago I don"t ask a question but today I have a some thing serious and very very important question today for me the only synthasite employees answer will be reliable but any others Reply will be noticed and appreciated.

Here is my question.

Before I have been uploaded a lots of images to my main file manager now I want to move my all images to my different different folders.

How can I move my all images to different different folders without moving option?

Or if I copy my images and past it to folders and delete all images from main file manager
after do my website will not appear a broken images because if we remove any single image
from file manager it appears a broken image in my publish website.

I am so frustrated because I spent a lots of time on my website approximately5 to 6 month I don"t want do it again I must want move images if possible because when I open my file manager its take a to load and time I know why it takes because of junk of images and its also makes me hard to know what i am looking for in my file manager .

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you.
......ITS HONEY
Photo of IB HEART

IB HEART

• 159 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of IB HEART

IB HEART

• 159 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
HI Peter and Good Morning

I am back now.
what you sad that I did already it works but it don't works like what i want I think you not yet understand my problem or maybe I don't understand your
tutorial

I am going now I am late to ma work I will be here after 14hours

OK BAY Thank you.

GOOD MORNING ONCE AGAIN.
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
OK Honey.

Will see you when you get back.
Photo of IB HEART

IB HEART

• 159 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Peter how are you?

I like you so much.

OK see peter the problem is that the all images unfortunately unfortunately added to pages if I don't have been added to my pages then it will work what you sad to me because when I copy and past it in new folder then my images what I have been added to pages it missed from from my pages I was seeking some easy way to move my images so if not possible OK I don't want bother you Peter I really like so much OK you try if you get some solution so share to me I am so frustrated from synthasite Employees they don't like me first of thing I don't ask lots of question but when I ask they don't concentrate what ever I still like SYNTHASITE.

THANK you for all this PETER
Photo of njoynlife

njoynlife

• 278 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
LOL, Peter is pretty cool. hahahahaha
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
I'm here. give me a minute to read your last entry. OK?
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
OK. I will ask a few questions Honey.

Have you already moved your image files into "i like it" folder?
Photo of IB HEART

IB HEART

• 159 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Peter
no
I cant I Told the reason I worked lots of I can't move because when move then I cant see it in my website.
Photo of IB HEART

IB HEART

• 159 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
OK I am going to sleep now LOVE you BAY

GOOD NIGHT
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Honey,

That happens because the address of the images has changed. That is a hard fact.

You then need to change the link address for each picture that has been moved,

instead of "resources/image.jpg" it will now have to be changed to "resources/i_like_it/image.jpg". {Please notice the underscore "_"}

Summary:

1. Move your images into " i like it"
2. Go to each and every picture link and change the link from"resources/image.jpg" to "resources/i_like_it/image.jpg"
3. When you are confident that it is all working then I would go back into the File manager and delete the original images.

I wish you luck.
Photo of Marije

Marije

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Thank you for your great support Peter, it's appreciated!
Photo of IB HEART

IB HEART

• 159 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thank you Peter Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you PETER

I works I cant believe It works thank GOD and thank you very very much PETER I really don't have wards to say.

Today I am felling Proud to be a user of SYNTHASITE.
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
You're welcome Honey.

I think that its a very big effort for you working so long for your job and then building a website in the few hours you have for yourself.

I wish you good luck.
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Thank you very, very much Peter!
Photo of IB HEART

IB HEART

• 159 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thank you PETER and RUTH.
Photo of IB HEART

IB HEART

• 159 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thank you PETER and RUTH.
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Honey, are you happy and is your problem solved?