If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Is there a way to upload a PDF file like you do a picture? When I select picture it does not see my pdf file on my computer. If I do it as a floppy disc upload it adds it but it is just a pdf icon that you have to click on to see. The PDF is actually a picture that was converted into a pdf.
4) Replace test.pdf with the exact file name of your file.
5) Remember to include any folder names in the file path if your file is stored in a folder in the File Manager. For example: "resources/PDF/test.pdf"
1. Sign up for a free account with slideshare.
2. Go to "Upload" at the top of your screen.
3. Upload your file(s). Then click on "Publish" (or "Publish All" if you have more than 1 file).
4. Once your file has been converted, then click on the file you want to embed.
5. On the right-hand side, you will see a green box with "Embed" and a code provided. Please copy this code.
6. In your Sitebuilder, drag-and-drop an HTML Widget from the sidebar on the right onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
7. An HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste).
8. When you are done, click "OK" and you will see the way that the HTML displays on your page.
Thanks, I used the second option. You can go to my website and go to the page for the cookbook to see a copy of the cover for the new book. Let me know what you think of the cover and if it would intrigue you to purchase the cookbook.