If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Hello i just created a new web page with yola, my link works great when i'm on the yola website but when i open a new browser window to try my website out i get a box that appears and says this subdomain is available, my site does not show up. Is this something i did wrong
I'm wondering if you have not yet published your site? To publish your site, click on the green "Publish to the web" button at the top of the page. You will be given three choices for publishing your site:
1) You can buy a custom (or dotcom) domain name from Yola. The cost is US$19.95 per domain per year, and includes automatic setup and hosting. In this case, your website's address will look like this: www.yourdomain.com, www.yourdomain.net, www.yourdomain.org or www.yourdomain.biz - the choice is yours. To purchase a custom domain name through Yola, select the "Get a custom domain" option.
2) Publish your site using a free Yolasite subdomain name. In this case your website's address will look like this: http://yourdomain.yolasite.com/. To publish to a free subdomain name, click on "Get a Yola subdomain", type the domain name you would like to use into the box provided.
3) You can publish your site using a domain name that you already own. If you have a domain you have purchased elsewhere, please click here for a tutorial on how to set it up to point to your Yola website: Publish to a domain you already own.
You may also be interested in the Yola Silver package which includes:
* A custom domain name (including private registration).
* A credit to create your own logo for your website through our partnership with HP.
* A credit for a Premium Style
* Yola links removed from all your websites.