If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Im trying to add a clender to my website that everyone can view on the page and will clearly show when things are happening at certain dates, and idealy tell people what and when if the hover over it, is that possible?
1. Drag and drop a Widgetbox Gallery widget onto your page
2. A dialogue box will open, search for 'calendar'
3. Choose the widget you would like to use on your site and customise the settings
4. Click on the green 'Get Widget' button and it will be saved and added to your page
5. Save and preview your page to view the widget.
To add the calendar to your page using the second or third option above, you would need to copy the HTML embed code provided by the calendar, go back to your SynthaSite and follow these steps:
1. Drag-and-drop an HTML widget from the sidebar on the right onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere)
2. An HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste)
3. When you are done, click "ok" and you will see the way that the HTML displays on your page
I hope this helps you. I personally like the Google calendar and it adds nicely to your site. If you need help adding it please let me know.