How do I find out my IP address or FQDN for Yola site for Office 365 use?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Hi,

I am getting started with Office 365, and have changed name server settings etc with success, but am stuck at the following, this is what Office 365 needs to proceed:

Greetings!

I'm using Office 365 for email and I want to make sure that the http://www.pertinentpayrollsolutions.... website that you host for me continues to work and people can still get to it after I change my DNS name server records for Office 365. Please let me know the IP address for my website. If the IP address isn't static, please let me know the fully qualified domain name where the website is hosted instead. I will use the info to create the necessary DNS records in Office 365 to point to my site.

Is this possible to find anywhere? If not, what is the FQDN?

Thanks!
Photo of Matt Munson

Matt Munson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • thankful

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Matt,

Our team will follow up with you via direct email to ensure your DNS settings are formatted properly.
Photo of Matt Munson

Matt Munson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you! Any idea when that will be?
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Matt

We could look after this for you by working with your nameservers. Can you please send us the nameservers via e-mail? Please use our Contact Support Form and select "Putting my site on the web (Publishing & DNS)" as the subject. Make sure to enter the e-mail associated with your account. We'll be happy to assist you further with this account-related request via e-mail. Thanks.