If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I work with art , so I need good images with large sizes. However, the boxes with my drawings aren't opening like I would like, they look a bit small when I click on the image.
You can see what I'm saying here:
Unfortunately you cannot get the images in the Flickr widget to open larger.
If you are wanting to have your images open larger I would suggest either trying another Slideshow (such as SLIDE) or alternatively you could create your own clickable thumbnails. It is a bit labor-intensive but often helps you get the right outcome.
To create clickable thumbnails on your site, please follow these steps.
1. Upload the thumbnails (these are the small versions of your pictures) and the corresponding full-sized photos into the File Manager.
2. Drag and drop a text widget on to your page and add the thumbnails by clicking on the "Insert Image" icon in the Text Editing toolbar (the one with the green tree).
3. Click on the "Add Page" button. Name it something logical like "photo1" and be sure that the "Show in Navigation" box is NOT checked. Your new and empty page will load up ready for you to add the corresponding photograph.
4. To make the thumbnail link to the full sized image, click on "choose a link" in the "Properties" sidebar and the link editor will open up. It will allow you to create a link to the relevant page. Browse for the page you want and click "Ok".
5. Save and Update your site so that your changes will be reflected on your live site.