If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
1) Click the "My Files" tab at the top of the screen
2) Click the "Share" button to the right side of the screen for the file you wish to share
3) in the new drop down menu click the "Embedded in website" tab
4) Click the "Copy link" button next to the (HTML Embed Code (MySpace, Blogs, etc.) code box
5) Open your Synthasite site editor and drag an HTML widget on your page where you want your file link to appear
6) When the HTML text box appears right click inside the empty box
7) Click "Paste"
8) Click "OK"
9) Update your site and then view in your browser to test the link
It should go right to your download page for that file at mediafire and your viewer will be able to download your files. This is a great way to share with your viewers your files over 10MB