How do I register a domain with SynthaSite?

• Idea
  • Updated 7 years ago
Photo of SynthaSite FAQ

SynthaSite FAQ

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of alan

alan

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
www.monster makers.net
Photo of alan

alan

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Are you having problems with this domain name, alan?
Photo of michael clay

michael clay

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
s actually my domain is expired what i can do
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Michael

You can renew your custom domain name in your Yola account. Just log into your My Yola, click on "Domains" in the left-hand side menu and click on "Renew" next to your domain name. If you're having any problems doing so, please provide your domain name or login e-mail to your Yola account (no password).

We will then be able to check your account and assist you further.
Photo of ramon

ramon

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
i have a website with you guys and i want to put a domain on my site becuase it will be easer to find can you help me
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi ramon

Can you tell us whether your site is published yet?

If you have published your site, let us know if you have published to a SynthaSite subdomain or a domain you have purchased somewhere else.

Depending on your answer we can give you the most relevant instructions on how to go about registering a domain through us.

We are excited that you want to make this enhancement to your website?
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Official Response
Buy an available domain (www.yourdomain.com) with a few simple clicks! Take the hassle out of configuring your new domain by buying it through us.

You'll see this option when you first publish your new site. If your site's already been published, you can use this feature by unpublishing your site first and then republishing.
Photo of JeffKinder

JeffKinder

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
What is the cost?
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
US$14.95
Photo of Mokor

Mokor

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
With a domain registration I would like to make my page very professional, how can I?
Can I get some Flash templates into my page?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Mokor - we have a great range of tutorials on our Support page that will help you to build your site: www.synthasite.com/support.

Right now you need to use the templates that we have on SynthaSite, but we are working on adding more soon.
Photo of kamal

kamal

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I already build 3rd site (5S) when i click for publish it,they ask me to buid with sub-domain or BUY own domain hosting by synthasite.
And the cost is USD14.95 BUT NO details monthly ?or per month paid yearly? It cost only for domain registrant? ? GB Disk space? Bandwidth?
CGI support? please details..
I learned everything about web site first time from synthasite NOW i trust with them to build my own domain also with them...please support me

TQ
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi TQ
The cost for the domain is for a year. The charge is for the domain name only. Hosting is free and there is no limit on the available bandwidth for your site. We appreciate the confidence you have in SynthaSite and hope you will register domain through us.
Photo of brooksy30

brooksy30

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I built a website with synthasite, then tried to publish it with the domain name www.thornliechiropractic.com, which i have a receit for. For some reason my site does not work??? what do i do now..or what have i done wrong.
Photo of lisaretief

lisaretief

• 114 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
Hi brooksy30,

You have not done anything wrong. Your payment is also only authorized and we have not charged you with anything yet.

A technical problem occurred during the purchase of your domain. I am voiding the payment now so you can go ahead and purchase it again without fear of being double-charged.

I will also respond to the mail you sent to our support department now in case you have any questions you don't want to discuss in a public forum.

Lisa
Photo of MelissaD

MelissaD

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I also built a website w/ synthasite and published it with a domain name that I bought through you but it's not working. www.ndallasmassage.com How do i get it working?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Melissa, could you let us know when you bought the domain? If it's less than 48 hours, it might need more time to propagate through the internet. If it's more than 48 hours, could you send an email to us with the name you used when you purchased the domain so that we can fix the problem.
Photo of kamal

kamal

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,MelissaD,i don't no you but i think your problem also my problem,i have a experience during register with other hosting for my site ,need waiting after 48 H then i can access to my site .it only working after i fix the server there,only synthasite understand there,only i think lets them fix to you,and be patient 48H ! i trust them.
Photo of michael clay

michael clay

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks dear friend