If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
To removing the "indent" is simple if you are familiar with html.
1. Click on the text in the text widget that is right-aligned
2. Click the HTML button(located where you can bold/underline the text)
3. Delete the section "<div style="text-align: right;">"
4. And also delete the closing tag after your sentence/paragraph "</div>"
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for all lines/paragraphs if necessary.
Good Luck and Reply if any more help is needed
FYI: The indent you are speaking of seems more of a alignment. Thats what is being removed in my steps