If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You can change your domain's settings back to Yola's name servers by following these steps:
1. Login to your Yola account and make sure you are on the "My Yola" page.
2. Click on "Domains" and then click on "Show advanced domain settings".
3. Click on "Set up name servers".
4. Click on "Let Yola automatically manage your DNS settings for ..."
5. Click on "Use Yola's name servers".
This doesnt work. I already did the "Let Yola automatically manage your DNS settings for ..." thing long ago so my DNS settings are already managed by yola. The problem is that ive got about 17 MX records under my dns settings along with some very wrong dns setting i added while trying to set up my email. Now the email wont work. I want to reset my dns settings to the original yola settings. Is this possible?