If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
IM SELLING PRODUCTS N MY WEBSITE USING THE PAY PAL WIDGET. THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS, IS I AM ONLY SELLING 1 OF EACH ITEM AS THEY ARE UNIQUE. HOW DO I STOP IT FROM BEING BOUGHT MULTIPLE TIMES AS I DONT WANT TO KEEP REFUNDING CUSTOMERS BECAUSE THE ITEM HAS ALREADY BEEN PURCHASED
The Online Store Widgets available on Yola don't yet have a feature where you can track inventory (stock). However, you can add PayPal buttons connected to your inventory by customizing your settings on PayPal and adding their buttons to your site. Here are the steps:
1. Sign into your PayPal account.
2. Click the "Merchant services" tab in the horizontal menu.
3. Click the "Buy Now Button" or the "Add to Cart Button".
4. Choose button type and enter name and payment details.
5. Click the "Track inventory" tab.
6. Check the "Track inventory" box.
7. Enter the "Item ID" and input your quantity and alert quantity.
8. When you are done editing click "Create Button".
9. In the next window and in the (Website) code box click the "Select Code".
10. Right-click on the highlighted text and click "Copy".
11. Open your Sitebuilder and drag an HTML Widget to where you need it.
12. In the HTML Widget, paste the code and click on "Save".
13. Then Preview or Update your site or page.
This will ensure that your product is never oversold, as well as give you an email letting you know when your stock gets low.
Please note: To use PayPal's buttons, you will need to create your own Online Store layout using Picture Widgets (for your product images) and Text Widgets (for your description) as this cannot be incorporated into the current Online Store widgets.