If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I need to "transfer" my web site to my partner. Is this possible? I understand I can change the email address associated with the account, but I also need to change the name and login. If I do this, will I loose the work done on the site and have to start over again?
You can definitely change the account details of your site. You won't lose any of the work.
Here are the steps:
1. Sign in to your account on SynthaSite
2. Under the 'My Sites' tab, click on [Edit Profile]
3. Change the Name and Email Address, click on Save
4. The new account holder will receive a verification email
5. If they would like to reset the password, they can click on the 'Forgot Password' link on the top right of the page