• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Frank

Frank

• 111 Posts
  • 31 Reply Likes
Hello Rodger...

Usually in the top right corner of the video there is a share icon, use that then copy the resulting "Embed" code. Then you can use the HTML widget to insert it, on your site/page where you like. There is also a "Customize embeded option" just below.

If you want the actual video you'll need use software to copy/download it, but I don't think your suppose to.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Official Response
We also have a tutorial with step by step instructions you can check out.
Photo of Levity Beet

Levity Beet

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having too much trouble uploading to youtube and no trouble uploading to vimeo so I want to know if I can embedd vimeo on yola like I can with youtube?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
is it possible to embed vimeo video?.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Absolutely! Please see the link above.
Photo of My Way Vídeos

My Way Vídeos

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
I need to upload videos from VIMEO. Can I do that at Silver plan? I need to use VIMEO..
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Please see the official reply above for steps on using Vimeo with any Yola plan.
Photo of Boris Keller

Boris Keller

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Laura,
I'm sorry but I cannot load your tutorial for uploading videos from vimeo. I'm connecting from Switzerland, is this the problem?

Thanks alot for your help
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Boris,

Not sure why you can't load the tutorial but here it is:

Adding Vimeo and other video services

If you have found a video you would like to add to your page that's on another video-sharing site, you can copy the HTML embed code provided and add it to your page. This example shows you how to add a video from vimeo.com. Visit vimeo.com and choose the video you would like to add to your Yola site. Then follow these steps:

Click on the "Embed" button. A dialog box will open with code that you can copy (copy it by highlighting the code, and using ctrl-C or right-click > copy).
Back on your site, drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your page (located in Widgets > Popular, the icon for this is a blue sphere).
The HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use ctrl-V to paste or right-click > paste).
When you are done, click "Save" and you will see the video appear on your page.