If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
1) Drag an image widget onto your page and select the image you wish to use as the link
2) Click the "Properties" tab in the right side bar
3) Click the "Choose a link" button
4) Type your URL that you wish to link to
5) Paste the following after the URL
6) Click the "OK" button
There is a way to do it in a text widget but it takes going into the HTML and editing the code a bit. Use of the image widget is the easiest...
If you have already added your image via the text widget box, then you can go into your HTML button and add this code:
<a href="YOUR LINK URL GOES HERE" target="blank"><img src="YOUR IMAGE PATH.jpg" border="0"></a>