• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Sweet Creations

Sweet Creations

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hello,

I have just revamped my site and have just launched it recently. I am looking to start my Internet boutique to be able to sell product locally. All of you feedback is (good and bad) is welcome.

www.sweetcreationskr.com
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Beautiful site, Kristal. Thanks for sharing it!
Photo of Pottimuthi Goutham

Pottimuthi Goutham

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
is this 2012 is the end of this universe see any news you want

www.atoztotalnews.com
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
? Spam.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Sweet Creations,

Your site is very appealing and tells your story plus displays your product clearly.
I was surprised that your custom domain redirected to a yolasite subdomain http://sweetcreationskr.yolasite.com. This is something that should be fixed if you aren't aware of it.
The process depends on who your domain registrar is. if you need help then please let us know who your domain registrar is and we will point you to the appropriate instruction tutorial
Photo of Chandreyee Claudia Johnson

Chandreyee Claudia Johnson

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Okay, I have followed the instructions that I have seen in regards to getting text from google analytics and pasted it as HTML in the bottom of each of my pages. Is there anything else I can do so that I am able to be pulled up in search engines?
Photo of Stefan

Stefan

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
In case no one has pointed it out to you: We have a pretty informative collection of tutorials on SEO. Another way to promote your website is e.g. a blog on your site that you regularly update.
Photo of wailosama

wailosama

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It doesn't take google that long to index the site so you'll find it shortly. Just make sure you have good keywords in your meta tags to get good ranking.

Yola indexed my site like that www.rikza.ca and it took a day or so.
Photo of rottweiler010

rottweiler010

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
If you'd like to learn more about the difference between Google Analytics and Google Webmaster, please see this thread.
Photo of tadikas

tadikas

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I linked my site to my blogger site since I would need to pay to get access to css I thought its not worth it.

www.cppenvironment.co.uk
Photo of offshoresoftwaredevelopment

offshoresoftwaredevelopment

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I think about that two types [PPC & SEO] of process regarding publish my site on google search engine.
Photo of lyn

lyn

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi! I am here not to make any comments or give any idea on how to publish site on google. Actually, I don't have any idea yet, I am just reading the answers of the members. Thanks, this site "Yola" it helps me and give some idea about the said topic.
Photo of Onenation Undergodsports

Onenation Undergodsports

• 7 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Check out my website

onenationundergodsports.yolasite.com
Photo of Ebony S Hinton

Ebony S Hinton

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
hello everyone check out my site www.adornmeforever.com email at adornmeforever@gmail.com with your name for 15% off
Photo of Flights Traveloworld

Flights Traveloworld

• 4 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Just do on page and off page activities. Google is automatically catch you.