How soon after I publish my site will I be able to access it on the web?

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
Photo of SynthaSite FAQ

SynthaSite FAQ

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 12 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Official Response
You should be able to access your site immediately. After you publish your site, a dialog will appear, telling you that your site has been successfully published and you will be given a link to click on which will take you to your published site. Use this URL whenever you want to access your site, or post a link to your site.
Photo of georgerizkallah

georgerizkallah

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
im not able to access my site from the web,my site is always being published i hop u can help me thx
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
I am sorry that you are having this problem. Please can you send me the URL (web address) of your site so that I can check it out.
Photo of georgerizkallah

georgerizkallah

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i tried to open it in a new window same problem
this the url: pantera.synthasite.com
thx Monique
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Photo of Angel'sLimo

Angel'sLimo

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am not able to view my webpage after publishing it. Now the "publish it" buttom changed to "update my site"
Photo of http://www.lifeingeneral.synthasite.com

http://www.lifeingeneral.synthasite.com

• 271 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
If the 'Publish it' button has changed to 'Update my Site', that means you're now up and running. Maybe close all your windows and then manually type your url in it once you've opened your window again? See how that goes.

• 271 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
What a dork. I had to edit this because I realised I just went to the wrong site. See what lazy Sunday's do to you? What's your url Angel's Limbo?
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes

Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes, Champion

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Dork, dork dork such an underrated word...

If you add or change one image, widget or code and then click "Update my site" after the save and update the pop-up box always appears and it is then that you have the option to view your site in the browser by clicking your URL...

P.S. Sometimes it take a while before you can see your page because the update is taking place and you will see a publishing site page instead. Just wait a little while and refresh your browser and it will appear in a short time... My site is so big that it sometimes takes a minute or two to update... I think L.i.G mentioned that I update often before and now I don't update but once a day... ;) lol and I am perfectly peachy with doing so. ;)

Ed
Photo of georgerizkallah

georgerizkallah

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
the problem was that i have 500 mb uploaded and servers are not ready to hold so much data per account thats why my site doesnt update and give me an error, Monique should only answer questions DORK ,Pick ur things go home DORK

• 271 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Ok...do you have a clue as to how rude and immature you're being right now? If you paid actual attention to the post edit I made, you'd realise I was not addressing you georgerizkallah and that I was addressing Angel's Limbo. So in turn, you're the one who looks like an absolute dork right now. And truly, if that's how you treat the people in here who try to help you, I seriously wish you great luck because no one's going to respond to that kind of trash. Know that I wont be coming back to this thread to visit your response because I consider it a huge waste of time. It's your kind of attitude that gives others in here a really bad name.

Next.

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Hi georgerizkallah

It sounds like you are mocking me. The Dork reference in my post was for L.i.G calling herself a Dork and no other. I am sorry you took it to be directed at you. I am here to help just like Monique and the other reps. Yes I am a member but a very knowledgeable member who has assisted countless hundreds and or thousands through my being here answering questions.

I can imagine with a music site your file manager would be huge by now. Sorry you are having the difficulties you are having.

Just because you are following a thread and have the replies sent to you please read all the posts in the thread before calling someone names and belittling their active participation here in the forums... Not every reply is directed at you ;)

Happy site building
Ed

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Love your spunk L.i.G... ;)
Photo of georgerizkallah

georgerizkallah

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
im sorry man, i looked at the reply i saw 3 dorks in the first line, i didnt continue reading u shouldnt put 3 dorks in the first line hehe
im really sorry man

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
No harm no foul...

Good luck getting your site back up... I feel for you.

Ed
umm if you have a music site and sharing the music from artist this is illegal unless you pay a fee for every one sold to the artist. not that i care personlly that you do this. just saying
Photo of georgerizkallah

georgerizkallah

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i have just deleted all the music coz i need much bigger space to upload my music approx. 100 gb and synthasite cant handle much data per account.
and nothing is illegal in lebanon, im 25 years old , i lived through 6 wars,dealing with arms is legal in lebanon hehe, i can get u some if u want
i can get u a tank hehe u r missing all the action thx for ur concern
may have to pay for a hosting service for that much space hehe umm a tank huh maybe ill drive it to my ex house oh the cannon works right? can you get it airdroped in my yard (-:
Photo of georgerizkallah

georgerizkallah

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
how r u plannig to pay? credit card ,check or cash, its 21 500 $ shipping and taxes included +5 free bullets, it comes with a manual yeah and its easy hehe
Photo of the 1 armed man

the 1 armed man

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I wonder what the eyes and ears at homeland security think about those posts. They do monitor everything on the web searching for keywords. I would bet several red flags were just raised. Not to bright... maybe you should pick up YOUR toys and go home.
looks like ill have to wait then umm 5 free might not be enough i might as well rampage if im going to do it do it right hehe

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Okay gentlemen is this really what the forums are meant for?

Joking aside lets keep it civil and healthy please and remember that these are read by both the young and old alike.

Thanks
Ed
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Ahh, the voice of reason :)